RIP Transit House
Well, we have been moved out of the Transit House, and into a hotel by the PC office. Sure, the hotel has hot water, a TV with more than one channel and air conditioning, but this does not make it better than the Transit House. We are now lacking a common space for us to hang out in. The little space they provided in the office is not exactly the same, and it will still take a while for us to all figure out the best way to use it. For those of us who have used the Transit House for the previous year, none of us seem to happy about the change. For the newbies, they won’t know what they are missing, since they won’t know any different.
I actually wanted to write lots more, but it is late and I have to prepare a presentation for the newbies about VAC, and I really should get writing, instead of sitting here, trying to elk out witty things to amuse you. But I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I’ve been a bit more out of touch with people in recent days, between my Africa trip and now these weeks helping out with Training. But never fear, soon I will be back at site, doing virtually nothing for another year, and I will have more than enough time to blog, write letters and send emails. I am joking. Maybe.
I actually wanted to write lots more, but it is late and I have to prepare a presentation for the newbies about VAC, and I really should get writing, instead of sitting here, trying to elk out witty things to amuse you. But I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I’ve been a bit more out of touch with people in recent days, between my Africa trip and now these weeks helping out with Training. But never fear, soon I will be back at site, doing virtually nothing for another year, and I will have more than enough time to blog, write letters and send emails. I am joking. Maybe.


1 Comments:
You guys should seriously considering taking it underground, and renting a clando apartment.
Post a Comment
<< Home