30 June 2006

Help Me With Flickr.com!

So I use Flickr.com to load all of my photos that I have been taking here in Cape Verde, and I need to renew my account. However, they're using PayPal, which I cannot use my credit card for, for various stupid reasons (remind me at some future point to write a post about why technology is not geared at all toward the developing world, and why this is a stupid thing).

But anyway, I am hoping someone reading this living in the U.S. can help me and buy another year of Flickr for me right now, and I can pay you back when I get to the States. If you are so interested, let me know, and I will get you the details. Thanks.

Oh yeah, Praia is great right now, we just finished a week of TOT (Training of Trainers) and the newbies should be coming in by the end of next week. Now I have nothing to do but prepare for Africa! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home