07 November 2007

No Water For You!

You know that town in Tenn. that is only getting three hours of water a day? The town that has to truck in water from the next city over. You know what I have to say to them! Shut the hell up! I don't feel bad for you at all. I'm sure you waste too much water as it is! Maybe I'll feel sorry for you when you're forced to go carry some water on the top of your heads, or have your donkey take it up the trail for you! But as long as you sit in your houses, whining about the lack of water, and waiting for the fire truck to haul in water for you, you can go screw yourselves! If you think that your lives are now filled with hardship, you're truly deluding yourselves.

And now that I've had my say about that, I'll try to get around to posting an actual update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home