It's all about me demanding things today...
This is a longshot, I know, but does anyone have a laptop that's just sitting around that they have no need for? If so, I realize there is a way that you can send it to a U.S. address, and it can get hand delievered to Cape Verde. So, if someone has an extra piece of technology sitting around, that they might not mind getting back, drop me a line and we can talk. I could probably pay you something for it, but I wouldn't actually be able to get money to until I come back.
Second, would it be possible for someone to send me this book? Me and Idealist are interested in it, but of course, I don't have a credit card handy, don't know if they will let me ship it here, blah blah blah. Urm, if you are interested, drop me a line. I would hate for like 6 people to send me the same book.
I will hopefully get another post up in a few days, I've got lots to say! (and it's not all negative!)
Second, would it be possible for someone to send me this book? Me and Idealist are interested in it, but of course, I don't have a credit card handy, don't know if they will let me ship it here, blah blah blah. Urm, if you are interested, drop me a line. I would hate for like 6 people to send me the same book.
I will hopefully get another post up in a few days, I've got lots to say! (and it's not all negative!)


1 Comments:
I can send you the book. I have a care package in the trunk of my car for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home