Weekend To-Do List
In order to get my butt in gear for the weekend, this is my list of what I should be doing. The ideal goal is to get through all of these by midnight on Sunday. Of course, considering I’ll be having some houseguests this weekend, I find it unlikely that I’ll really be able to get through all of it. But at least if I put it up here, it will motivate me to get stuff done. This is in no real order, I’m just writing down what comes up.
-Deposit my check from Peace Corps Medical, which partially covers the costs of my medical tests.
-Fully go through this State Department Post Report about Cape Verde and maybe add it to my links, if it’s really that interesting.
-Email my soon-to-be fellow volunteer in MN about how she is setting up her living will.
-Try and find the legal requirements for living will’s for MN residents.
-Try and figure out the requirements for voting from out of country.
-Do more research into PDA’s and laptops, and come to a preliminary decision if I want to bring either.
-Figure out what I want to do about health insurance.
-Figure out what I want to do about my savings account and credit card.
-Figure out what my options are with my 403(b).
-Try to estimate what sort of major costs I’ll have between now and Mpls (glasses and van rental, I’m thinking) and figure out if I have enough money left over to do some donating before I go.
-Read over some more packing lists, think about it more, and finish up my preliminary list.
-Send my preliminary packing list out to the Cape Verde list, and get feedback.
-Do research into where I can get a rental van to haul my stuff from DC to Mpls.
-Think more about the details about my drive back to Mpls (how long will it take, am I stopping someplace, etc etc).
-Go through my PC emails in my Netscape mail, and email any relevant ones over to my Gmail account.
-Read the May 2005 and June 2005 issues of Vanity Fair.
-Finish reading the history book I have on Africa.
-Start reading the history book I have on Portugal.
-Go through all of the loose articles that I have laying in a pile
-Package all of the stuff that I am donating to the office, and make a list of what it all is.
-Finish the two Netflix movies that I have
-Take photos of my rollerblades
-Buy Puffins, Silk and two gallons of spring water from Whole Foods
Argh. I just know that there are more things that I need to do, but I’m tired, so I am gong to stop now. I shalt report back on Monday as to my success (or failure).
-Deposit my check from Peace Corps Medical, which partially covers the costs of my medical tests.
-Fully go through this State Department Post Report about Cape Verde and maybe add it to my links, if it’s really that interesting.
-Email my soon-to-be fellow volunteer in MN about how she is setting up her living will.
-Try and find the legal requirements for living will’s for MN residents.
-Try and figure out the requirements for voting from out of country.
-Do more research into PDA’s and laptops, and come to a preliminary decision if I want to bring either.
-Figure out what I want to do about health insurance.
-Figure out what I want to do about my savings account and credit card.
-Figure out what my options are with my 403(b).
-Try to estimate what sort of major costs I’ll have between now and Mpls (glasses and van rental, I’m thinking) and figure out if I have enough money left over to do some donating before I go.
-Read over some more packing lists, think about it more, and finish up my preliminary list.
-Send my preliminary packing list out to the Cape Verde list, and get feedback.
-Do research into where I can get a rental van to haul my stuff from DC to Mpls.
-Think more about the details about my drive back to Mpls (how long will it take, am I stopping someplace, etc etc).
-Go through my PC emails in my Netscape mail, and email any relevant ones over to my Gmail account.
-Read the May 2005 and June 2005 issues of Vanity Fair.
-Finish reading the history book I have on Africa.
-Start reading the history book I have on Portugal.
-Go through all of the loose articles that I have laying in a pile
-Package all of the stuff that I am donating to the office, and make a list of what it all is.
-Finish the two Netflix movies that I have
-Take photos of my rollerblades
-Buy Puffins, Silk and two gallons of spring water from Whole Foods
Argh. I just know that there are more things that I need to do, but I’m tired, so I am gong to stop now. I shalt report back on Monday as to my success (or failure).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home